Groups & Retreats
Whether you're with a work group, club, friends, or a family reunion, Hotel Colorado has the accommodations and entertainment you need.
Right-Sized Destination to fit your Reunion or Retreat
We have meeting rooms to fit any group and budget. Call 970-945-6511 for special group room rates.
Besides participating in group activities, the members of your group can read by our Grand Lobby fireplaces, enjoy our espresso and juice bar and luxuriate in a massage by licensed beauty technicians. Our dedicated staff has extensive experience with any of the following:
Social, Military, Educational, Religious, Fraternal and Ethnic Groups
- Be prepared for anything by working with our knowledgable staff before and during the event
- Family rooms available with shared bathrooms
- Access to local activities by loading and transportation pick up spots
- Transportation available within a 2 mile radius (ask for details)
- Historic Hotel Tours
Tour & Travel
- Coach parking
- Convenient group registration area
- Welcome receptions with snacks and drinks
- Comp room for drivers and tour directors
- Meeting room available for group meetings and or catered meal functions
- Tour and travel discounted menus available
Retreat into Our Natural Surroundings
Glenwood Springs, at the juncture of the Colorado River and Roaring Fork River, is known for rafting, kayaking and the world's largest natural hot springs pool. Explore our caves, trails and waters in an idyllic setting before relaxing in your sumptuous room at the Hotel Colorado. Onsite ski, bike and rafting shops can conveniently see to your recreational needs. The town also boasts Sunlight Mountain Resort, which caters to all skiing abilities. To learn more about the adventures your group may engage in, view our area attractions page.
Join us for a Local Event
Plan your reunion or retreat around one of our annual events and build the activity into your experience. Glenwood Springs' open-air market of fresh and locally grown produce and wines runs June to September. The annual Strawberry Days is in June with music, a kidsfest and strawberries and ice cream. The Tri-Glenwood Triathlon and annual Fall Art Festival both take place in September. Click to learn more about Glenwood Annual Events.